- Please submit the complete online application form by January 31, 2023.
- Mark all items you are including with your application!!! If you do not submit something, please explain.
- 1 high definition photo (does not need to be passport photo) should be also submitted ONLINE as an attachment to your mail
- Application Fee EUR 140 bank to bank transfer only (non-refundable) is due along with application, deadline- January 31, 2023 ( EUR 150 after January 31, 2023).
- Deposit of EUR 700 (non –refundable) to reserve your place in the Festival, due by March 1, 2023, payable upon receipt of notification of acceptance ( EUR 100 late fee after March 1). All payments must be in Euro ONLY and BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER ONLY
- Video Recording ONLY for instrumentalists (NOT older than 4 months and in YouTube format ONLY; submitted ONLY ONLINE; you can include YouTube links in your mail to us; It should contain two contrasting works (or sections of works) not exceeding 15 minutes.) Please indicate the actual date of recording !!!
- VIDEO recording for singers ( YouTube format only/Youku for Chinese students, NOT OLDER than 4 months); 2 contrasting pieces – virtuosic (florid) and cantilena, 15 min. maximum (submitted ONLY ONLINE; you can include links in your mail to us). NOT THIS YEAR !!!
- Your recording should be of high quality and represent your absolutely best ability. NO recordings with amplification can be accepted and considered. Please be aware, that the quality of your audition recording will be the main source for the evaluation and may ultimately affect your status and chamber music assignments. Please remember to indicate the actual date of recording !!!
Recording is an OBLIGATORY item for all applying as Active performing participants . No exception is possible !!!
NO recording is required for the students applying as Active NON-performing participants.
- Repertoire List – solo and chamber
- Limits of responsibility form
- Health form
- Transportation form (to be submitted ONLINE ONLY whenever you made your travel plans)