- Please submit the complete online application form by January 31, 2020. The Festival has been cancelled due to the “Coronavirus”; please check in for the updates regarding 2021 edition.
- Mark all items you are including with your application!!! If you do not submit something, please explain.
- 1 high definition available photo (under 1 MB in size) should be also sent ONLINE using scan-email tool
- Application Fee EUR 110 bank to bank transfer only (non-refundable) is due along with application, deadline- January 31, 2020 ( EUR 120 after January 31, 2020).
- Deposit of EUR 700 (non –refundable) to reserve your place in the Festival (refundable in case of non-acceptance to the program), due by March 1, 2020 upon notification of acceptance ( EUR 100 late fee after March 1). All payments must be in Euro ONLY and BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER ONLY
- Video Recording for instrumentalists (NOT older than 4 months and in youtube format ONLY; submitted ONLY ONLINE; you can include youtube links in your mail to us; It should contain two contrasting works (or sections of works) not exceeding 15 minutes.) Please indicate the actual date of recording.
- VIDEO recording for singers ( youtube format only/youku for Chinese students, NOT OLDER than 4 months); 2 contrasting pieces – virtuosic (florid) and cantilena, 15 min. maximum (submitted ONLY ONLINE; you can include links in your mail to us).
- Your recording should be of high quality and represent your absolutely best ability. NO recordings with amplification can be accepted and considered. Please be aware, that the quality of your audition recording may ultimately affect your status and chamber music assignments. Please indicate the actual date of recording.
Recording is an OBLIGATORY item of every application. No exception is possible !!!
- Repertoire List – solo and chamber
- Limits of responsibility form
- Health form
- Transportation form (to be submitted ONLINE ONLY whenever you made your travel plans)